Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Mango Madness!




I was recently given some mangos and couldn't decide what to do with them all, so after googling a few recipes I decided to make Mango Freezer Jam (per my son's request), Mango Smoothies, and Mango Popsicles.
I must say everything was delish and now I need to get some more mangos because the kids are begging for more mango Popsicles.
For the my smoothie and for the Popsicles I used a recipe for Mango Lassi that I found on Allrecipes.com

Mango Lassi
2 mangos - peeled, seeded and diced
2 cups plain yogurt
1/2 cup white sugar
1 cup ice
Directions
1.In a blender, combine mangos, yogurt, sugar and ice. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.

If you have any great Mnago recipes, please share them with me. I am always looking for new things to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment