Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Wonton Tacos (low fat)

I was recently looking for a low fat recipe for my hubby and I when I came across Wonton Tacos. I had never heard of it before but I figured we would give it a try. I must say they were fantastic and in my hubby's words, "these are freakin delicious"! The amazing thing is, not only are these yummy, they are low fat. So needless to say I will definitely be making these again.
FYI, I probably at least tripled the recipe to feed my family.

Ingredients:
8 small square wonton wrappers
4 oz. cooked skinless lean chicken breast, shredded
2 tbsp. BBQ sauce
3/4 cup dry coleslaw mix
2 tbsp. Low Fat Sesame Ginger dressing 2 tbsp. chopped cilantro

Directions:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

To make the wonton shells, I Draped the wonton wrappers over some rolled tinfoil to make my shells. Bake for 3 - 4 minutes, until just crispy enough to hold their shape. Remove pan from the oven and set aside to cool.

Combine chicken with BBQ sauce in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.

Combine coleslaw mix, dressing, and cilantro. Mix well.Set aside.

Now you can make your taco. Get a wonton shell add a spoonful of your chicken and a spoonful of your coleslaw mixture and enjoy!


MAKES 2 SERVINGS

Serving Size: 4 wonton tacos
Calories: 191
Fat: 2g
Sodium: 605mg
Carbs: 25g
Fiber: 1g
Sugars: 7.5g
Protein: 17g

Sorry I forgot to take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment