Monday, July 18, 2011

Garlic Chicken





This recipe is a family favorite. It is very easy to make and doesn't take long to prepare. In true "Ariel" fashion, I don't measure with this recipe. I just pour until it looks good. I think it would be really hard to mess this recipe up.

Ingredients
2 teaspoons crushed garlic (I use more, I love garlic)
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
Directions
1.Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.Warm the garlic and olive oil to blend the flavors. In a separate dish, combine the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Dip the chicken breasts in the olive oil and garlic mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture. Place in a shallow baking dish. (I take the remainging oil mixture and drizzle it on top of the breaded chicken)
3.Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment