Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Easiest Fudgy Chocolate Muffins Ever!




I can't remember what blog I was on to give proper credit for this recipe, sorry. Theses muffins/cupcakes are supposedly only 1 weight watcher point. Isn't that great?!

It only requires 2 ingredients-
1 box Devil's Chocolate Cake mix
1 can 15oz. Pumpkin puree (not pie mix)

Mix both ingredients together and bake like cupcakes according to the box.
The mixture will be very thick. Do not add water, eggs or anything else. It will be OK, I promise.
That's it, how easy is that!

I wanted to make my muffins a bit healthier so I added so Ground Flaxseed meal to it. This will add fiber and Omega-3 to my muffins. So now I can eat these for breakfast guilt free. It's almost like a chocolate bran muffin, without the bran, of course. I Love it!

These muffins are also a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth without being bad.

If you want to try my VitaMuffin version of it-
1 box Devil's Cake Mix
1 can Pumpkin Puree
3/4 cup Ground Flaxseed meal
3/4 cups water
Mix well (batter will be thick). Scoop into cupcake wrappers and bake according to box.






This recipe is also great with other cake mixes.

No comments:

Post a Comment