Thursday, February 2, 2012

Unique plant holders

There are a ton of creative ways to use ordinary objects as planters. I love it when people think out side of the box!

besserina.blogspot.com




Hanging basket herb garden
telegraph.co.uk


Painted soup cans

apartmenttherapy.com


old collander
questionandplanter.com



Too cute!
shelterness.com


I would love to try and make this!



Painted pallets
stacykflorals.com



pallet herb garden
lifeonthebalcony.com



Cinderblock garden

Don't know how well this would do in Florida
decorhacks.com



Mason jars, LOVE this!

From camillestyles.com




My 8yr old would love this!

furnituredesign.dee.com







2 comments:

  1. Those are really cool. I'm not sure if you have heard about it yet or are already a member, but Pinterest.com has tons of ideas for the home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another friend just told me about that website. I guess I will need to check it out.

    ReplyDelete