Friday, February 3, 2012

Superbowl Sunday

This Sunday is Superbowl Sunday and my boys wanted to have a party. Unfortunately my Hubby has to work, so we will probably just have some family over. Honestly I could careless about the game. Don't get me wrong, I like football. But I am the type of girl who would rather play the game than watch. However, I love a good excuse to have family and friends over. Not to mention all the yummy food we will have. One things my boys have decided is a must have is chicken wings. I have never made chicken wings before so this will be a new adventure for me. I haven't decided what else we are going to have but here are a few thing that might be good:



cupcakestakethecake.blogspot.com



sodahead.com




thewholegang.org




shenews.projo.com



wilton.com




kraftrecipes.com




Superbowl Food Facts
Did you know:
•Super Bowl Sunday is the second largest day of food consumption behind Thanksgiving.
•1,200 calories: Amount the average Super Bowl watcher will consume while snacking.
•Football fans are expected to eat an estimated 69.6 million pounds of avocados during this year’s Super Bowl (mostly in guacamole).
•The most popular take-out and delivery items on Super Bowl Sunday are pizza, chicken wings, and sandwiches.
•It is estimated that Americans will eat 90 million pounds of chicken wings, which breaks down to 450 million individual wings!
•An astounding 14,500 tons of chips and 4,000 tons of popcorn are eaten on Super Bowl Sunday.
•Super Bowl Sunday is the biggest winter grilling day of the year.
•According to 7-Eleven stores, there is a 20% increase in the sale of antacids on the day after Super Bowl.


1 comment:

  1. We love wings. Use Frank's hot sauce, cut w/ melted butter.

    ReplyDelete