Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Organizing Measuring Cups and Spoons

My measuring cups and spoons are never where they should be thanks to all the young aspiring chef's in my house. So when I saw a picture on infarrantlycreative.net where she hung her cups and spoons on her cabinets doors, I knew I had to give it a try.



My inspiration @ infarrantlycreative.net

Paint stick that I cut the ends off and sanded, then spray painted.
I painted 2 stick but ended up only using 1.

Before


After


As you can see the picture I made mine a little different than my inspiration photo.

I only used 1 paint stick for the measuring spoons and I hung the measuring cups with the 3m removable command hooks.

Also I hung my paint strip with command strips- no drilling here!

Luckily the paint stick wood is very soft and was able to twist the hooks in by hand.

This project was very cheap to make:
Paint stick- free
Hooks $.99
Command strips- $2.80
Spray Paint$1.00

No comments:

Post a Comment