Sunday, March 20, 2011

March 19, 2011 Readiness Fair


Don’t be like Chicken Little and panic when the sky starts falling……
Be Prepared!



I am a firm believer in being prepared. There are so many unforeseen circumstances that can happen in our lives- job loss, medical expenses, natural disaster and more. Being prepared can make it easier to handle these situations.


I hope everyone had a great time yesterday at the 2011 Readiness Fair. It was a pleasure to meet so many wonderful people interested in gardening. I received lots of great questions and wonderful feedback. I also promised many of you that I would post the information here on my blog. I will not be able to post everything today but I will do my best to post everything within the week. If I forget something or if you have ANY questions, please let me know and I will do my best to help.

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of the Readiness Fair, I'm interested to learn more so I'm exicited to read your future posts about it!

    ReplyDelete