Sunday, September 26, 2010

Just Do It!


Remember the old Nike slogan “Just Do it”? I love that slogan!
We can apply it to our lives in so many ways. Sometimes it can be hard or scary to get started in whatever “IT” is, but if we would just decide that I can do this, learn this, try this, we could accomplish so much. We are capable of so many things if we would just put our minds to it. Whether it is learning how to frost a cake or running a marathon, we can do it!
I have also learned that there are many generous people out there that are willing to help you, teach you, cheer you on, and more if you would just ask.

So quit making excuses-
“I can’t.”
Yes, you can!

“I don’t have enough time.”
Yes you do! Turn off your TV, step away from the computer, make the time.

“I don’t know where to start.”
“I don’t know how.”
Start learning. Get your feet wet and you’ll learn along the way.

“Later.”
No, now!

So what are you waiting for.....
JUST DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment