Monday, September 6, 2010

Couponing Websites

After talking with some friends and family about all the money I am saving,everyone wants to know what websites I am using that help me find the deals and match the coupons.
There are tons of websites out there that can help you save money, and I am not saying the ones I use are the best, they just happen to be the websites that were shared with me.
My 2 favorites are-
Southernsavers.com
Thekrazycouponlady.com
I also go to
iheartpublix.com
iheartcvs.com
iheartwags.com

If you have any money saving webites you would like to share,send me a link, I would love to check it out. Or if you have any money saving tips please share them with me!

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget other ways to save money. It really helps. We have grown some of our own food, and used those things we found yummy from the LDS storehouse. Powdered milk can help in recipes that call for milk, and not waste any of the precious liquid that cost a fortune!! Anyway, one day, when I have the yard space, we will hang a clothes line!!

    ReplyDelete