Sunday, October 16, 2011

Choffy anyone?

I was recently turned onto a drink called Choffy.
Choffy is a brewed Chocolate (Cacao Beans).

According to fitness expert, Jim Karas on Dr Oz today, Choffy helps to burn fat, reduce chocolate craving, boost your metabolism, and block fat absorption.
If that is isn't reason enough to give Choffy a try, I don't know what is!
Also, there are more antioxidants in an 8oz. cup of Choffy than in two servings of blueberries.

I am not a rep or seller of this drink, but I am a big fan!

When I first opened my bag of Choffy I thought I had died and gone to heaven! It smells AMAZING! Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate! YUM!
I like my Choffy with a little French Vanilla Creamer. I even put Choffy in my morning protein shake.
I have been drinking choffy a couple times a day and I love it. It is a great way to satisfy my sweet tooth and has only 20 calories (not including my creamer).

I also want to try a few recipes using Choffy. So check back and see what I make!

Thank you Saralyn for sending me some choffy! Btw, I need to place and order.


http://livelovedrinkchocolate.wordpress.com/


If you anyone is in the area and wants to give it a try, let me know.


Come on over for a visit with me and drink some Choffy!

No comments:

Post a Comment